Monday, July 12, 2010

Introduction completed!

I finally got my Introduction to Oil Painting for CraftEdu completed. It still has to be checked by quality control before it will become available, but I hope that won't take too long.

Now I need to get back to work on the oil painting class project. I really thought I would have had that completed by now - well, version 1. I thought that I might try doing different versions to illustrate different techniques. Currently I have two versions in progress.

Jack is off to the VA today for a bone density test. I hope the results will be favorable! The doctors postponed doing any work on his knees and his left hand (he broke two fingers many years ago and those two fingers are locked in a curl - and that is his dominant hand) until his bone density was better.

Why is it that whenever you order art supplies you always forget to order one important item? That must be some variable of Murphy's Law!

No comments:

Post a Comment